Wednesday 16 October 2013

Plan Z

A quick blog as I am supposed to be working.

It sounds like the visits to businesses went really well but it must have been a long day. My job today was to run the evening for Herefordshire YFC members. I had a good plan at 9pm on Monday which was in a mess by 5pm Tuesday!

Two people fell ill, somebody else that was running part of the session couldn't make it and I had a tweet as I arrived at Malvern asking if I had a plan B!

Fortunately it all worked out - I thought of something I could have done better but not until early this morning.

The piglet game was really funny and went much better then we had planned - someone wanted me to buy a piglet for them and I will have to find out who it was on Thursday.

Today I am teaching accountants how to produce financial information that can go in business plans and I am in Chester which is two hours away from Hereford by train - it is a lot different to Monday's sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment