Friday 11 October 2013

Friday - doing what I can

My blog for the Autumn Seminar will be a bit different from some of the others - I've been lucky enough to be on the prep team from more or less the start with work and other things I have only been able to do things now and again.

Today has been one of those days, but I did collect the polo shirts and tinkered a bit with the wifi for the prep team that are on site. They had obviously been working hard all day and I felt bad for getting there late and then going home again.

I'm looking forward to the seminar - so much work has been put into it and it is great to see the enthusiasm on facebook from the delegates - and I will meet some of them tomorrow.

But for now sleep - it's going to be long week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is great to see the enthusiasm on social media from the participants!! Its been Brill working with everyone on the prep team. Bring on tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete