Sunday 13 October 2013

Nerves are good right?

Not able to be at the seminar all day today, but it was great to sit through the country presentations this morning - what a range, YouTube (especially the not recommended in Estonia), hand drawing on the white board, one complete video made from scratch!

The fears and expectations was good too - everyone was very honest.

I missed the team building games in the afternoon - I was invited to represent Young Farmers at a service at Hereford Cathedral but I got back for the start of the International Buffet - I didn't dare stay though because I had to drive home and it would be far too easy to try some of what was on offer!

Tomorrow is my two sessions on business planning - I'm getting more and more nervous about them as time goes on. I'm tinkering with the powerpoint now (on the other computer) and its probably time to stop before I mess it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment