Tuesday 15 October 2013

Always room for improvement

Yesterday was the day for me to run my two sessions at the seminar.

They have been on my mind a lot since the international prep team meeting and I have written and rewritten a lot. I decided right at the end to go with the presentation and pictures - it caught me a bit by surprise to be asked for a copy of the presentation at the end of the sessions.

Simon and Georgina from NatWest were brilliant and they were very impressed with the participants and how they engaged with them and the topic.

Jesper was great too - always helping out and checking I was OK.

Was I happy with it? Well I was quite tired afterwards, which normally means it has gone OK - but there are a couple of things that could have been better and the part with the gold and silver coins was probably the one regret that I had.

I hope everyone got something out of it anyway.

I now have to worry about the Herefordshire members coming to the seminar tonight - someone who was important to that plan has dropped out so I've got some work to do!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I was meant to tell you earlier but I forgot all about it. My Evaluation group really enjoyed your session and they thought it was very useful learning about business planning. Frederick said "Chris was a really amazing presenter, he was engaging and kept us active." Anja mention that you had a good mix of presentation and group work, she also mentioned that your presentation had a good use of photos.

    ReplyDelete